From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Visiting

Today I visited Marloes. She lives in such a lovely town. Such colourful flowers and lots of trees with all kinds of fruit. She then invited me to her home, which is a lot bigger than mine. She's got the most amazing furniture, a whole room in a mushroom-theme and a kitchen with microwave and she's even got a washing machine.

I also met her husband, who turns out to be rrrrrrrrrich. He just dropped some money on the floor for me to pick up! Marloes gave me a shovel so I could plant the fruit she allowed me to take. Let's just hope I will soon have peach-, cherry- and peartrees too.

I can just imagine how addictive Animal Crossing can be!

Now, if any of you dear readers play too, please feel free to leave me a message, who knows, maybe we can visit too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home