From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shop!

The other day I finally decided to set up a shop at etsy.com, a place where people can sell handmade things. Tye helped me pick out the name, made me a very cool banner and then it was up to me to take pictures of my pebbles and put them online.....

Timeless, the name of my shop, apparently caught someone's eye because within 5 hours of posting it, my elephant was sold! It is now on its way to the US!

Last night I posted some of my Halloween-pebbles and some other ones, and I can only hope they too will sell! Fingers crossed!

(Oh, and, you're more than welcome to buy, of course! ;) And to spread the word...)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Tink said…

    Etsy is great! I didn't know it, but I just spent a lot of time there. Good luck with selling your stuff!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home