From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

News

A few months ago I wrote some things on this blog I shouldn't have. In part because I wrote it while being emotional , in part because it was too early to tell. I deleted the posts.

Unfortunately, someone Googled my name and found it right before I deleted the posts, only to tell my parents about it a month later.

Now Tyronne and I will never have the memory of telling my parents, sisters and other familymembers in person that we're engaged........

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Wicca'd Witch said…

    She didn't even give you chance to tell them?

    Oh my. You poor thing.

    *hugs*

    I hope it's all settled down again now...we should really come and see you again :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home