From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I won Nanowrimo!

Just a few minutes ago, I crossed the 50,000 word line, and got to upload my 'novel' on Nanowrimo only to get those magic words a few seconds later: 'YOU HAVE WON' Whooo hoooo!!

Ok, so the story isn't finished yet, but this time, I promise, I will!
And who knows, maybe, after Tye's read the first version, and I've done a second version, then mayyyybe I will let others read it too. Or maybe not.

But for now, I'm very very very happy and very very very proud. I now have 50,377 words (that's in an odt-file, for some mysterious reason in a txt-file it's 'only' 50,368, but who cares?), that's with a whopping 6 days of no words at all, 3 days of writing more than 3000 words and one day, yesterday, of writing almost 4000 words in one evening. This means I wrote 16,666 words a week, which means I wrote 2380 words a day!!

I've done it! Yayyy me!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home