From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Art Journal Round Robin

A few days ago, I had a thought. A brilliant thought, if I do say so myself: what better way to 'force' myself to stick to my Creative Challenge than to start an Art Journal Round Robin?

Every time I heard about a Round Robin (a group of people who send a journal, or atc's or other work around so it will end up again with the person who sent it in the first place) I was too late to sign up. Starting one would be ideal. And, as I was meeting new people on Suzi Blu's Ning-network, I knew exactly where to find people who might want to join.

I found 9 great people and now we can get started! We will all send our own Art Journal round, so everyone will end up with an Art Journal filled with artwork done by all of us.

I'm itching to get started. I bought a new Art Journal the other week, but now I am suffering from 'blank page fear'. I have no idea what to do as a first page, what will the others think of what I did when they see it up close?

I'm sure it will get better, once I make my first mark. But that first mark.... Maybe tomorrow....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home