From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Nanowrimo day 3

So day 3 of Nanowrimo has come and gone (well, give it 5 more minutes and it will on this side of the water) and I have to say... I'm doing very very well. In fact, I am a bit disgusted by myself.

I've written 15,334 words so far. Yes, that's right, over 15K. I've written enough to not have to write a single word for the next six (!) days....

It may sound strange to you, but I'm slightly worried. Worried that I'll get bored with the story before the first week is over, or that I'll reach the 50K so quickly I will not even think of finishing the story.... And I really really want to finish the story this year.

You'd think I should take it a bit more easy, and I suppose I have by writing 'only' 3047 today, which compared to the 5502 yesterday and the 6785 the first day is nothing, but still.... Something inside me thinks it would be brilliant if I could keep the roughly 5K a day up and finish very very early... ;)

I am my own worst enemy sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home