From across the water

The lives and love of a Dutch girl in the UK.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ooops!!



I have been bad at updating this blog. Oops!

So much has happened since: I have done custom eggcups, made more peg pirates, and peg people, hand painted other items such as bowls, charms made of beads, doorknobs, the salt and pepper shakers you see above, reached 300 hearts and 23 sales, and that's just the business side of things.

On a personal level we've had some trials and tribulations with Tye's nan living with us, she's moved back to her own home again, job applications that did not result in interviews and next week my parents are coming to visit for the first time! It's all very exciting!

I will do my very best to keep this blog updated, promise! With Nanowrimo just around the corner, that should not be a problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home